Good health is invaluable, and that includes your oral health. Research shows a significant correlation between oral disease and systemic health conditions. Gum disease, which affects 80% of the population, can increase a person’s risk for stroke, heart attack, Alzheimer’s disease, and other serious problems. Furthermore, oral cancer is responsible for nearly eight thousand deaths in America each year. Early detection and treatment could save your life.
Your six-month checkups and cleanings will allow Dr. Carroll and our team to find areas of concern early, when conservative – or even preventive – measures can correct the situation. From battling bad breath to ending bruxism to alleviating chronic headaches, modern preventive dentistry improves lives.
Strong, healthy teeth and gums can last throughout a lifetime, with proper care and maintenance. Our preventive dentistry services include:
- Regular exams and professional cleanings
- Polishing existing fillings- prolonging their life
- Fluoride supplements for healthier teeth
- Sealants to deter tooth decay
- Bite analysis and TMJ evaluations
- Night guards to stop grinding & wear
- Sports mouth guards
- Breath treatments
- Oral cancer screenings
- Periodontal screening, treatment, & maintenance
- Arestin antibiotic treatment for gum disease
Today’s Dentistry offers you three professional Dental Hygienists and you can get your dental cleaning in an evening or a Saturday so that we can accommodate your busy schedule! Mary, Shelly and Jennifer have combined dental hygiene experience of over 55 years!
Make An Appointment Now!